The Cegos mantelpiece is brimming with training awards. Here’s a brief selection of our more recent awards.
Digital Learning: Fosway positions Cegos as a Strategic Leader
Fosway (Europe's leading HR research company) has ranked the Cegos Group as a Strategic Leader in Digital Learning for the second year. Cegos is thus considered a particularly solid and reliable player, based on an independent analysis fed by feedback from 250 major companies.
This positioning recognises:
- The richness and breadth of our solutions,
- Our expertise in responding to complex and global issues,
- Our innovation capacity,
- The satisfaction of our clients and their high level of recommendation.
Top 20 Content Development by Training Industry
Cegos Group maintains Top 20 ranking among the Content Development Companies, established by Training Industry for the 13th year in a row. Over time, Cegos Grous has been able to create and put in place various innovative content that are key factors for differentiation:
- Formats used by training designers: Leader of The Future, Global Learning by Cegos, virtual classrooms, sprints, videocasts…
- Discover: a digital format with an interactive approach to encourage participant involvement.
- MyStory: an innovative approach immersing the learner in the daily life of a new professional in a new function.
- International training projects deployed with companies such as Exide, Transdev, Airbus, CMA-CGM, William Grant & Sons…
Cegos China recognized for leadership digital products
Cegos China was nominated “Best Courses List 2023 Most Popular Digital products” in the field of leadership with the product “ MyStory as a New Manager” (Chinese name 我上任的 100 天故事)
This distinction was awarded by Peiban and Training Magazine who jointly organise the “Best Courses List™ 2023 Most Popular Digital Products. Find out more
Cegos China recognized as top Learning & Development Solution Provider
Cegos Group's Chinese entity has received a “2023 HREC Learning & Development Solution Provider Value Award”, in the “Personal Ability Development Solution Provider” category. Find out more.
Top 20 Leadership Training by Training Industry
Cegos has been selected as a 2023 Top 20 Leadership Training Provider by Training Industry, for the 8th year in a row in this category. By selecting Cegos, Training Industry recognizes the breadth of our programmes and range of audiences served, our engaging delivery methods, our experience in Leadership training, and our geographic reach (thanks to our international network and our localization process). Find out more
Top 20 Learning Services Organization by Training Industry
For 9 consecutive years, the Cegos Group has been rewarded by Training Industry. The award follows a joint application by the Cegos, Cimes and Integrata teams, for its “Managed Training Services” offer. The selection was based on the following criteria: Industry visibility, innovation and impact, Capability to deliver multiple types of training services, company size and growth potential, Strength of clients and Geographic reach. Find out more
Cegos Integrata received two recognitions in 2023
Best IT service provider in 2023
Outstanding e-learning provider
Focus Money Germany Test rated the German Subsidiary as "outstanding" in the category "e-learning provider" in this year's "Best Product Quality" study. Find out more
2022 Brandon Hall Awards: Cegos and 3 of its clients distinguished
As every year, the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards reward organizations that have deployed the most gratifying programs, strategies or processes in the L&D market.
For this 2022 edition, the Cegos Group received three awards, thanks to projects carried out in partnership with:
- Continental who won a gold award in the "Diversity, Equity & Inclusion" category
- Fnac Darty who won a silver medal in the "Learning and Development" category
- Renault group who was distinguished with a bronze award in the "Learning and Development" category
2021 Brandon Hall Awards: Gold, Silver and Bronze
One of the most prestigious awards in our international market, the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards honoured 3 projects developed and implemented by Cegos with its clients:
- Gold Award for Cegos and William Grant and Sons in the « Excellence in Learning » category, for their "Essentials of Leadership" project.
- Silver Award for Cegos and Transdev, in the « Excellence in Sales Performance » category, for the project "Gaining clients for life".
- Bronze Award for Cegos and Navantia, in the « Excellence in Leadership Development » category, for the project "Change: a new leadership model".
Cegos China won awards on Leadership Development, Sales Training and Supplier of E-Learning Courseware
in 2020, Cegos won "China’s Selected HR Service Organization on Leadership Development" and "China’s Selected HR Service Organization on Sales Training" under Awards of China’s Learning and Development Supplier.
Furthermore, during the 12th China E-learning Forum & Exhibition, Cegos's excellence was distinguisend with a Booaoo Award as Supplier of E-Learning Courseware of the Year.
Brandon Hall awards: Gold and silver for Cegos and its partners Barilla and CMA CGM
The Brandon Hall Group recognised Cegos' excellence and awarded two projects undertaken with customers:
- Barilla and Cegos won a gold award in the “Best Advance in Employee Engagement” category
- Silver for CMA CGM and Cegos in the “Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy” category
The Brandon Hall Excellence Awards is an international program that recognizes the best achievements in the field of human capital management. Find out more on this two awards.
“Best Digital Learning Provider” award for Cegos Asia- Pacific
Cegos Asia-Pacific won the Gold Trophy as “Best Digital Learning Provider”. This award is a recognition of Cegos’ capability to offer the most effective and efficient way of knowledge sharing, performance enhancement and better stakeholder management, through digital learning.
HR Vendor”, is Asia’s largest award show dedicated to showcase the diverse portfolio of best-in-class HR service providers with the capability to strengthen and future-proof HR. Learn more.
Brandon Hall Group Silver Award for Imerys and Cegos in 2019
Imerys and Cegos won a silver award in the category "Best Advance in Leadership Development" for "Lead My Team". This training program helped hundreds of managers across the company improve their performance. It is an outstanding recognition from the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards, a global programme that acknowledges innovation and achievement in the world of Human Capital Management. Learn more.
Brandon Hall Group Gold Award for Groupe PSA and Cegos in 2018
Groupe PSA – a global car manufacturer – and Cegos were awarded Gold in the Brandon Hall “Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy” category for “S&OP: The Perfect Plan”, a serious board game that can be delivered face-to-face or via video live streaming, targeting 400 learners from 9 departments across the globe. Learn more