Cegos e-Learning Catalog on soft skills
Cegos is an award-winning content provider with a vast range of e-learning options. Our library of more than 200 courses, localized in up to 22 languages, is designed by a team of expert trainers and technical whizz-kids to provide a highly interactive and stimulating experience.
With twenty years’ experience of e-learning, we have a lot to offer – and a few trophies on our corporate mantelpiece to prove it. We have received the Top 20 Content Development Company accolade from Training Industry for the last twelve years.
And with a satisfaction rating of 95%, our learners agree!
Our main areas of expertise
Why chose Cegos e-learning?
- Up to 22 languages: US and UK English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovak, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French Canadian, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Arabic, Japanese, Vietnamese, Bahasa Malay, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Thai.
- A pedagogical expertise: To boost the knowledge retention and the practical application of the skills learned.
- Real life scenarios: The level of interactivity offered by the courses in the Cegos catalog is exceptional. Learners are presented with real-life scenarios and play an active role in deciding how to respond to the challenges they are presented with.
- Operational focus: The Cegos e-learning catalog is aimed squarely at businesses. It is organized by the skills that companies need and is aimed at employees who need to update their skills and competencies on the job.
- Localization: True localization ensures that cultural considerations are respected, and the courses are impactful for local populations. Cegos content is always localized using local language and culture experts.
- User-friendly content: Cegos designs its courses to be appealing and easy to use. The graphical elements of the courses are designed to reflect the business environment to ensure the e-learning is as relevant and engaging as possible.