Training Industry just unveiled the list of the top 20 companies recognised as the best organisations for leadership training in 2021. Even though Cegos has been part of this selection for the past 6 years, we are proud to receive this international recognition once again.
Training Industry awarded:
- Our ability to influence and our expertise in the leadership training sector
- The breadth of our offer and the variety of profiles for which our management and leadership training courses are intended
- Our capacity for international deployment and our development potential
- Our innovation capabilities
“Part of one of the most competitive and closely watched training sectors, this year’s Top 20 Leadership Training Companies are leading the way by providing businesses with strategic and inventive leadership development offerings to meet the needs of an uncertain market,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. “These companies continue to adjust and expand their topic offerings to deliver the training that companies have needed over the past year, including employee motivation, teamwork and agile leadership.”
How we help our clients develop the leadership
In an uncertain world where change is accelerating, managers must adapt constantly and quickly to contribute to the transformation of their company. Therefore, they help their teams to understand their role in this transformation. Their goal is also to provide their customers with the best possible experience. In this context, many companies rely on Cegos to provide leadership training that creates value and growth. Here are some examples:
- Barilla : “Learn to fly”, developing the engagement and productivity of future managers
- Imerys: “Lead my Team”, developing managerial skills of 1000 supervisors throughout the world
- Renault Retail Group, “The keys to leadership and trust”, an experiential seminar for members of Executive Committees
About Training Industry
Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares the Training Industry Top 20 on critical sectors of the training marketplace to better inform professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies.
Find out how Cegos help companies develop the leadership of their teams through its e-learning modules. Find out more in our corporate catalogue.