Cegos has been named Top 20 Leadership Training Provider by Training Industry for the 5th time running. It is this year again an honour to receive this recognition, as we have been striving to empower managers with innovative and effective training for many decades.
In a world of uncertainty and exponential change, leaders need to adapt quickly and constantly. It is key for them to contribute to their company’s transformation. They help their team understand their role in this transformation and focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. In this context, many companies rely on Cegos to create growth through leadership training. Here are some examples:
- Imerys: “Lead my Team”, developing managerial skills of 1000 supervisors throughout the world
- Renault Retail Group: “The keys to leadership and trust”, an experiential seminar for members of Executive Committees
- Faurecia: “Managerial performance”, developing group performance by enhancing first-line managers’ skills
By selecting Cegos, Training Industry recognizes:
- Our thought leadership and influence on leadership training industry
- The breadth and quality of our programs and the range of audiences served
- Our global reach and growth potential
- Our innovation process
“Part of one of the most competitive and closely watched training sectors, this year’s Top 20 Leadership Training Companies are leading the way by providing businesses with strategic and inventive leadership development to enhance and transform their entire workforce,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. “These companies continue to expand their topic offerings to deliver the training that companies need, including generational leadership, women in leadership and agile leadership.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares the Training Industry Top 20 on critical sectors of the training marketplace to better inform professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies.