Leading a workforce fit to win.
Join us on 23rd March 2018 in Singapore for a day of inspiration, insights and networking with some of the most prominent business, HR and learning professionals in Asia Pacific.
In this highly-connected world, people are being challenged to find inventive, more efficient ways to work.
Brave new thinking is disrupting old business models, as more professionals work remotely and collaborate with their colleagues anywhere, anytime, using a range of devices and software. In every industry, innovation is driving rapid change and empowering your diverse, multidimensional workforce like never before.
With all this in mind, how can you transform your company to take advantage of these brave new ways of working? What technology and working practices do you need to adopt now to stay ahead?
[VIDEO] Click here to see a sneak-peek of what to expect during our insights-packed day
Join the event
Date and time: Friday, March 23rd 2018
Venue: The Ballrooms at Parkroyal on Beach Road, Singapore
Special guests and speakers :
- Michelle Simmons, General Manager, Southeast Asia New Markets, Microsoft Asia Pacific
- Tery Chua, Head of Jurong Port Academy
- Steen Puggaard, CEO, The 4FINGERS group of companies
- Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and CEO of CXA Group
- Paul Parker Fulham, QPR, Manchester United, England
Time: 10:45AM to 11:45AM (SGT)
Date: 8th March 2018