Infographic - 6 rules for a successful Learning!
Cegos identified 6 major pillars to ensure success in learning and applies them in its pedagogical approach.
1- Don’t stress over mistakes: they help you learn!
Reading a theory in not enough to master it: the brain needs practice and feedback.
2- There is more than one way to deliver a message!
Use a variety of sensory channels to get a clearer idea of the information and manage the quantity.
3- Build your own mental shortcuts!
Construct links and chains help to memorize.
4- Bringing the right information at the right time
Mental overload impedes or blocks learning process.
5- One minute focused is better than five minute of diffuse thinking!
Our brain is less efficient when it does several things at once.
6- Learners enjoy making an effort when it leads to success!
Calibrate the right level of difficulty.
Cegos answers to the 6 rules for a successful Learning
- 1- Modules all based on simulation exercises or problem solving.
- 2- Interactive and animated content using multimedia materials.
- 3- A storyline running through a module and linking content items.
- 4- Progressive learning/Modules broken down into sequences calibrated to anchor the necessary content.
- 5- Focusing on the essential/Simple activities to be performed.
- 6- Practice modules & calibrated levels.